I know you are here to know how to unfollow channels on twitch fast, but I would be happy to know the reasons, few what can I guess are
- Not interested in the streamer anymore
- Annoyed with the notifications
- Following tons of channels and want to do some clean-up?
Twitch is a great platform for both the streamers and viewers, following your favorite creator can always update you with notifications about their streaming time.
But sometimes you may feel unfollowing or unsubscribing people on Twitch. Doesn’t worry I am sharing everything related to twitch unfollow both on PC and Mobile like
- How to unfollow on twitch?
- How to mass unfollow someone on twitch?
- Disable notifications for the channels
How to Unfollow Channels on Twitch (Desktop)
Now let me assure you that you do not need to go to every channel and then unfollow them, instead this can be done from one page.
To unfollow someone on Twitch desktop, follow the below steps
- Open the Twitch website on your browser and make sure you are signed in to your account.
- Click on the “Following” tab located at the very right-hand top.
- Now by default, this will be on the Overview tab, click on the Channels tab and this will display the list of all the channels you are following.
- Hover up to the channel that you want to unfollow and click on the 💚 green heart.
- You will now get a small confirmation box, click Yes, unfollow. You have successfully unfollowed this channel.
You need to do the same for every channel that you want to follow. Now you might have a question that is there an easy way to unfollow on Twitch?
So if you want to mass unfollow channels on twitch then I have also shared that below.
How to Mass unfollow or unfollow all channels on Twitch?
This would be amazing for the users who are already following tons of channels and want to unfollow all or unfollow the notifications for all.
This is a third-party app and not associated with Twitch. Follow the below steps
- Open Twitch mass unfollow website and click on “Sign in with Twitch” to enter the website.
- A new window will come up that will display the list of followed twitch users with the following date.
- Click on “Unfollow” all and within few seconds this will unfollow all the channels.
How to unfollow someone on Twitch (Mobile)
It’s really complicated to stop following people on twitch but what if any streamer blocked you you might think he is using a view bot and that make you feel to unfollow right now.
So I am sharing a different method where you can unfollow channels on twitch just like on your desktop.
Follow the below steps
- Open your chrome browser on your android or iPhone and type twitch.com to open the twitch website.
- Tap on the ⋮ 3 dots located at the very right-hand top of chrome and check the box of “Desktop site” from the drop-down suggestions.
- Twitch will now load in the desktop version, and again on the very left-hand top, you will find the following tab. You can zoom in on your screen and then tap on Following.
- Tap on the “Channels” tab and this will show you the list of channels you are following.
- Choose the channel that you want to unfollow and press the 💚green heart.
Do the same for every channel you want to unfollow and for mass unfollow on mobile you can use the same methods explained above.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the unfollow button on twitch
The Greenheart is the only unfollow button through which you can stop following someone on Twitch.
So, click on “Following” and then on the Channels tab to find this button which will be appeared while hovering up to the channel.
Can twitch streamers see if you unfollow?
As far as I know, there is a notification or alert given if someone unfollows you. So if you stop following a big streamer, they probably will never know.
Only the small streamer, who keeps track of their followers, may only notice. So probably they would know who is following on Twitch and then they can identify the person who stopped following.
How to unfollow notifications on Twitch
You can also disable the notifications for any channel by following the simple steps.
- Open Twitch website and then click on the Following Tab
- Click on Channels and choose the channel that you want to unfollow.
- Now just beside the green heart, you will find a small drop-down. Click on it and toggle the switch to disable notifications.
For mass unfollow notifications, check above.
Following your favorite creator always keeps you close to them, but there come some situations where you want to unfollow them. I have explained how to unfollow channels on twitch and how to mass unfollow as well.
I would say try disabling the notifications first, instead of unfollowing them. As probably for a small streamer, every follower means a lot.
Rest your choice as you might have the better reason. Please share the reason in the comment section that why you want to unfollow people on twitch.
Let us know if you need any more help related to this post or any other related to twitch.
Dear Readers my name is Shahbaz
I am a blogger and a gamer. I have around 8 years of experience working as a Tech Geek.
So I know how technical things work and I am very much active on Discord, Twitch, and in Gaming. I help people on Twitch and Discord by solving their problems related to twitch streaming and twitch tutorials.
Feel free to connect me on my Social accounts or contact me through the contact form.
1 thought on “How to Unfollow Channels on Twitch Fast in 2022- (PC & Mobile)”