The majority of popular streamers are already using Twitch, so it’s not surprising that how to see who is following you on Twitch. It’s not so much a secret anymore.
If you’re looking for a way to grow your Twitch following and earn money off those followers, then you may be thinking about exploring more followers or you might have your own reason to check your twitch followers list.
This is one of the best parts of Twitch that it allows you to view your followers.
Can Viewers see who I follow on Twitch?____________________
Now one of the viewers raised a question that can people see who I follow on Twitch?
Yes, anyone can see the twitch channels you follow and there is no hidden button or feature to disable this.
How to see Followers on Twitch? – (Windows and Mac)
Twitch can be accessed on all the devices both through browser and application. Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone users can also download these applications.
You can easily check your followers on your Windows & Mac PC. Follow the below steps to get your twitch followers list.
- Open Twitch through the application or through the web and log into it using your account credentials.
- Once logged in, click on your profile picture located at the very right-hand top of the dashboard and click on “Creator Dashboard” from the drop-down.
- Twitch dashboard will now be up and from the left-hand menu bar click on the “Community” drop-down and then click on “Followers list”.
- This will display the list of all the followers you have on this twitch account.
Now you may have a happy face to see your followers here and if not then you are probably looking for more followers. RIGHT?
If yes, I will share some related information at the end of this article, do read it.
How to see who is following you on Twitch – (Android & iPhone)
Well, most of the time we do such activities as tracking followers and subscribers through phone, even many of the streamers now use their phones to stream games like PUBG Mobile and many others.
Now, you cannot see the list of followers on your Twitch phone application. But still, you can
- Check the total no of followers from the twitch app
- Check the entire list of twitch followers using desktop mode on your phone
So I am sharing both the methods, follow the steps as given below.
From Twitch App (Shows total no of Followers)
- Launch your Twitch application and make sure you are signed in with the account for which you want to check your twitch followers.
- On the right-hand top, you will see your profile picture, tap on it to bring the account section.
- Now tap on the profile picture again which will bring the close profile view and show you the total no of followers.
From Desktop Mode (Show the complete Followers list)
- Open Chrome browser on your android or iPhone, and type www.twitch.com in the URL to pull up the twitch website.
- On the very right-hand top of the chrome, you will see the ⫶ 3 dots, tap on it and check the box of “Desktop Site“.
- Twitch website will now load again in desktop version and on the very right-hand top, you will find login option. Tap on it to log in to your Twitch account.
- Once logged in, tap on the profile picture located at the very right-hand top and choose “Creator Dashboard” from the suggestions.
- Twitch dashboard will be up and on the left-hand side, you will see the menu bar. Click on the arrow symbol |→ just above the home icon.
- Now tap on “Community” and then on “Followers list”. This will display the entire list of your followers.
This will almost as you do on the PC as we converted or twitch app to the desktop version.
How to get followers on Twitch in 2021?
These tips are only for the small and the beginner streamers who looking to grow their stream from zero average viewers all the way up to 30 average viewers in 2021.
Keep tracking that since when the followers are following you and keep rewarding your old subscribers with some rewards.
Tips you must try to grow your followers and viewers.
Tip 1:- Start playing with any trending game as there will be low competition and a high audience. Of course, I would also say that play only the games that you love to play but this would be for a time being.
Tip 2:- Focus on both the gameplay and be talkative with some funny words, jokes, and whatever the audience likes to hear. Viewers never like any boring stream with pin-drop silence.
Tip 3:- In the beginning, play games with strangers and random teammates and be friendly and good with them. Later you can invite them to your friendliest.
Make yourself known that you are streaming with your face to just find a way to kind of subtly show or tell people that you’re streaming so they come and check out your stream.
Tip 4:- Use other social groups like Reddit, Facebook, and Discord to connect with more people. Make your twitch account t up to date and attractive like having a twitch offline banner.
So what the objective is you need to make more and more friends and you need to be impressive and good with them.
Don’t Try this
- Never use any bot-like view bot to grow your viewers and followers as this would spoil your carrier. Advertisers and Twitch are smarter now and they keep tracking such people using bots.
- Don’t go with any scheme like follow for following as I have seen many groups and websites where people follow and in return, you need to follow them back.
- Don’t lose patience and make a goal that you need to keep working hard and smart at least for a year.
So far you have read everything on how to see who is following you on twitch and also how to view followers on Twitch Mobile.
Hopefully, you can now make better strategies and we always wish you the best of luck on the Twitch platform. Apart from I also shared some tips on how to grow your Twitch followers and what to not, make sure you apply them as well.
If you are a bigger streamer reading this article, please leave your tips too here to help other people.
Dear Readers my name is Shahbaz
I am a blogger and a gamer. I have around 8 years of experience working as a Tech Geek.
So I know how technical things work and I am very much active on Discord, Twitch, and in Gaming. I help people on Twitch and Discord by solving their problems related to twitch streaming and twitch tutorials.
Feel free to connect me on my Social accounts or contact me through the contact form.