Twitch and Epic Games are mostly for the gamers and by connecting them you can gain many benefits and rewards. In this guide, I will explain step by step how to link twitch account to Epic games in 2022.
Recently Epic Games offered Fortnite Vibrant Vibin emote for twitch. You need to watch any Fortnite streamer stream on twitch with drops enabled for half an hour to get this emote for free.
Sadly this offer was only till June, 9th 2022. But keep reading the article as I am sharing the complete information related to the topic.
The steps to connect epic games with twitch will be both for PC and mobile users.
How to Link Twitch Account to Epic Games (PC)
Connecting your Epic Game to your Twitch account is easy and can be done by following the below simple steps.
- Navigate to the Epic game website and sign in with your account credential. If you do not have an account then click on Sign up and create a new account.
- Once logged in click on your profile picture at the left-hand top and from the drop-down choose Account.
- Now from the left-hand menu click on the Connections tab. Here you will find two tabs Apps and Accounts, click on Accounts.
- Look for the Twitch icon and then click on Connect.
- Another page of Link your twitch account, so click on Link Account.
- You will be redirected to another page where you need to log in with your Twitch account and then click on Authorize.
- It may ask you for the token if you have enabled 2FA authentication. Enter the token number send on your registered mobile number.
So you have now successfully linked your Twitch account with Epic games. So now how to verify that it’s been connected to twitch successfully.
How to Check if Twitch is connected to Epic Games?
Another important thing is to assure from the twitch account that is your epic game really connected or not. You can also connect discord to Twitch and check by following the same steps.
- Open your twitch account and make sure you get logged in with the same account through which you have connected to Epic Games.
- Once logged in, click on your profile picture at the right-hand top and choose Settings from the list.
- From the settings window, click on the Connections tab.
- Scroll down to the other connections and you will find Epic Games with the time when it got connected.
How to Link Twitch Account to Epic Games (Mobile)
As this is all about connections you can also do this job from your Android or iPhone mobile.
The steps are almost the same but still have a look at how you need to do this.
- Launch any browser like Google Chrome on your mobile and the open Epic games website.
- Tap on the ☰ hamburger icon at the right-hand top and choose Sign in to log in to your account.
- Again tap on the ☰ hamburger icon at the right-hand top and then tap on your profile picture at the bottom.
- From the option, tap on Account to open the Account settings.
- Now tap on the ⪡ arrow icon that is on the very left of Account Settings at the left-hand top. This will bring up the menu options.
- From the menu options choose Connections and then tap on the Accounts tab.
- Scroll down to look for the Twitch icon and then tap on Connect.
- Login in with your twitch account and then tap on Authorize.
Your twitch account will now be linked with the Epic Games. You can disconnect it anytime in the future by clicking on Disconnect.
How to Get Fortnite Free Emote on Twitch
Fortnite recently offered the fans to get a Vibrant Vibin emote for free by just watching any twitch stream of Fortnite for 30 minutes. popular streamers like Nick EH 30 also stream Fortnite games.
However, the last day to get this emote was June 9th, 2022 but I am still sharing the steps on how to get Fortnite vibrant Vibin free emote on Twitch.
This need to be done in 5 steps
Step 1 – Connect Twitch Account with Epic Games
Step 2 – Open Twitch and Browse for Fornite Streams
Step 3 – Look for Fortnite Streams with twitch drops enabled
Step 4 – Watch Stream for 30 minutes
Step 5 – Claim Emote from Twitch drops Inventory
These are the easy steps to win Fortnite’s free emote for twitch.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you want to enjoy Fortnite perks on Twitch like Fortnite vibrant Vibin emote then you need to connect your Epic Games with Twitch.
Once your Epic games are connected to Twitch, Fortnite will also be connected.
You can get your Fortnite rewards like emote by linking twitch to Epic Games. There are steps that you need to follow after connecting epic games with twitch and those are shared above in the article.
Once you link your Epic Games account with your twitch account you can enjoy all the perks and rewards of all epic games through twitch drops.
You can check your twitch drops and inventory by clicking on your twitch profile picture and then clicking on Drops.
Twitch is one of the top streaming platforms where mostly the gamers streams and have the majority of the viewers.
Epic Games on another side are a game store that contains popular games like Fortnite, Rocket League, and Gear of wars.
Hopefully this article helped you to understand how to link your twitch account with epic games and also how to get Fortnite free emote.
Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions in the comment section.
Dear Readers my name is Shahbaz
I am a blogger and a gamer. I have around 8 years of experience working as a Tech Geek.
So I know how technical things work and I am very much active on Discord, Twitch, and in Gaming. I help people on Twitch and Discord by solving their problems related to twitch streaming and twitch tutorials.
Feel free to connect me on my Social accounts or contact me through the contact form.
3 thoughts on “How to Link Twitch Account to Epic Games in 2022 – Get Rewards”