Have you finally decided to delete twitch clips? It’s easy and I will brief step by step that how to delete clips on twitch.
You can delete twitch clips created by you or by your followers in the community.
Before we proceed let me give a short summary that what I will cover in this guide.
By the end of this post, you will learn how to delete clips on twitch both on mobile and PC.
I will also cover
- How to mass delete clips on Twitch?
- How to delete clips on Twitch as a Mod?
- How to disable auto-clip creation on Twitch?
So, keep reading as I want you should have the entire information on how to delete twitch clips by the end of this guide.
- 1 How to Delete Clips on Twitch (PC)
- 1.1 How to Delete Twitch Clips created by you
- 1.2 How to Delete Your Followers Clips on Twitch
- 1.3 How to Mass Delete Clips on Twitch?
- 1.4 How to Delete Clips on Twitch (Mobile)
- 1.5 How to Delete Clips on Twitch as a Mod
- 1.6 How to Manage Clips on Twitch
- 1.7 FINAL WORDS
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
How to Delete Clips on Twitch (PC)
Now here we will go through with deleting both kinds of twitch clips, clips created by you or by your followers.
If you have created too many clips or made some accidentally, then you can quickly manage or remove them.
You can delete the videos created by you or by your followers, let’s see first with the clips created by you.
How to Delete Twitch Clips created by you
- Open the Twitch website and make sure you are logged in to the account.
- Click on your profile picture located at the very right-hand top and from the suggestion drop-down click on “Creator dashboard”.
- From the left-hand creator dashboard menu options, click on Content, and from the drop-down choose “Clips”.
- This will now by default show the entire clips created by you under the “Clips I have created” tab.
- Now click on the clips that you want to delete and choose “Delete Selected“.
- A confirmation box will pop up, click on Delete again.
How to Delete Your Followers Clips on Twitch
- Open the Twitch website and make sure you are logged in with your account.
- Click on the profile picture located at the very right-hand top and choose “Creator Dashboard”.
- From the left-hand creator dashboard menu options, click on “Content” and then on “Clips” from the drop-down.
- Now in the Clips section, click on the “Clips of my channel” tab.
- Select the video that you want to delete and then click on “Delete Selected”.
How to Mass Delete Clips on Twitch?
If you have tons of videos either created by you or your followers, then you must know how to delete all clips on twitch.
You must also set chat rules for twitch telling followers about clips.
This is very easy where you can select all the videos and delete them all.
You can also delete all videos from any specific channel by using a search filter.
- Open Twitch website
- Click on your profile picture and from the drop-down click on “Creator Dashboard”.
- From the creator dashboard menu option, click on Content and then on Clips.
- Now if you want to delete all the clips then click on the top box beside to info which will select all the videos.
- You can uncheck the clips that you don’t want to delete, once done click on “Delete selected” and all your videos will be deleted.
To delete all clips from any channel, click on Channel under the “search by” option and then type the name of the channel.
This will display all the clips from the channel, click on the top box to select all, and then click on Delete selected.
How to Delete Clips on Twitch (Mobile)
Probably not all time you feel doing every work on PC and so if you feel deleting twitch clips from your mobile, here is the solution.
There are 2 methods to delete twitch clips from mobile and so you can pick anyone.
Method 1 – Use Desktop Method from Browser
In this method, you need to use your browser and this can be done both on your Android and iPhone.
- Open Chrome browser on your phone (you can also use Safari to find desktop mode)
- In the address box twitch.com to open twitch.
- Now tap on the ⋮ 3 dots located at the very right-hand top and from the suggestions drop-down tap on the box of “Desktop site” to check it.
- Twitch will now load in desktop mode with all the options available.
- On the very right-hand top, tap on the login and sign in with your account.
- Once signed in, tap on the profile picture located at the very right-hand top and choose “Creator dashboard”.
- Now tap on the arrow |➜ icon to display the menu and tap on Content.
- From the content drop-down, tap on Clips.
- Here choose the tab between “Clips of my channel” and “Clips I’ve created”.
- Now tap on the clip to select that you want to delete and then choose “Delete Selected“.
To delete all the clips on twitch tap on the first box of info which will select all the clips and then tap “Delete selected”.
Method 2 – Use Desktop Method from Twitch App
- Launch your twitch app from your Android or iPhone.
- Tap on the profile picture located at the very left-hand top and choose “Account Settings”.
- From the settings tap on “Community Guidelines” that is on the bottom.
- Now tap on the human icon located at the right-hand top and then tap on “Browse“.
- Now twitch app will open in the desktop version, tap on the login that is on the very right-hand top.
- Once logged in tap on the profile picture and choose “Creator Dashboard”.
- Tap on the arrow |➜ icon to display the menu and tap on Content.
- Now from the content drop-down, tap on Clips.
- Here choose the tab between “Clips of my channel” and “Clips I’ve created”.
- Now tap on the clip to select that you want to delete and then choose “Delete Selected.
How to Delete Clips on Twitch as a Mod
There comes a time when a few of the haters among the followers create some clips with some weird offensive titles and share them.
Though a streamer is busy playing games he can’t focus all the time on such things.
Now as a mod you don’t have permission to delete or mass delete twitch clips.
So you need to ask the channel owner to give your an editor role or check this article that how to make an editor on twitch.
Once you have given a mod an editor role he can directly visit a link to remove or mass delete twitch clips.
Replace capital TWITCH with the channel name and then you can delete the clips.
How to Manage Clips on Twitch
Now if something hit your mind because of the offensive clips created by your followers then you can set limitations on the twitch clips.
You can either disable the creation of twitch clips on your channel or disable only for followers.
How to Disable Clips Creation on Twitch?
- Open Twitch and click on the profile picture located at the right-hand top.
- From the drop-down choose “Creator dashboard”.
- Now from the left-hand creator dashboard menu option, scroll down to settings and click on it.
- From the settings click on “Stream”
- Now scroll down to “Clip settings” and toggle off the switch of “Enable Clips”.
Now no one can create clips of your stream or past broadcast.
How to Limit Twitch Clip Creation for Followers?
If you do not wish to completely turn off the clip creation then you can manage some limitations for the followers.
You can enable the limitation for the new followers
- Open Twitch creator dashboard.
- Click on Settings and then on Stream
- Scroll down to Clip settings.
- Now in the followers only section click on the drop-down and choose the option that how old followers can create the clips.
- You can go with 1 or 3 months and you are all set as now new followers can create your channel clips.
You can also disable the clip creation for followers by choosing the option of OFF and make it subscriber-only.
Twitch clips for subscribers only disable the option of followers only and enable subscribers only option.
Managing stream is an important part of the streaming carriers. To survive long you must carefully manage your followers, moderators, subscribers, and other parts of twitch.
There can be copyright issues and unwanted offensive clips creation from your followers.
You must know how to delete clips on twitch or it’s better to assign an editor to manage such works for you.
Let me know if I missed anything or if you have questions related to twitch or streaming.
Dear Readers my name is Shahbaz
I am a blogger and a gamer. I have around 8 years of experience working as a Tech Geek.
So I know how technical things work and I am very much active on Discord, Twitch, and in Gaming. I help people on Twitch and Discord by solving their problems related to twitch streaming and twitch tutorials.
Feel free to connect me on my Social accounts or contact me through the contact form.