You might be curious to know how to check how long you have followed someone on Twitch or just want to tell someone.
Probably there is some type of reward given by the streamers to their old followers.
However, you may not be sure how long they have actually followed you or you have followed them. Let me give you the solution.
Can I see when I Followed Someone on Twitch?
Yes, of course, and that’s why you are here to know either how to check how long you have followed someone on Twitch or someone following you.
I am sharing a web tool that will let you know that when you followed someone on twitch or when they followed you.
You can see twitch follow time both on your PC and Mobile as well.
How to Check How long you have Followed Someone on Twitch
As discussed above that there can be multiple reasons to know that how long someone has been following on twitch. I would like to share a few which may help some readers here to know other reasons as well.
- Just curious to know
- Want to reward their followers
- Trying to find some bot followers who are just view botting on Twitch and creating a bad impact on the channel.
There can be many more reasons and now let’s see how to check twitch follow time.
Method 1 – Twitch Follow Website
- Open any internet browser that you use either on your PC, Phone, or Tablet.
- Once the browser is up, it’s all simple as you just need to open a website. In the browser URL type twitch.center/follow and then hit the enter key to open the website.
- You will now see the website that says follow the date with username and channel box.
- In the username box, type the name of the user for whom you want to check, and in the channel box type the channel name that the user is following.
So, the best part is you can check either for yourself or for anyone else.
- Once done with typing name and channel, simply click on the Check date button and this will display the exact day, date, and year when you the user following the twitch channel.
Hopefully, you know now how to check how long you have been following someone on Twitch or someone following you.
What if you don’t know how to see whom you are following and who are your followers.
Method 2:- With Chat command
You can easily know how long you have been following any channel with twitch how long following command.
- Open your twitch account and then switch to the channel stream for which you want to know the following date.
- Now in the chat section type the command !follow or !followage and hit enter.
- The nightbot will now reply to you with the time you have been following the channel.
This will only work if the chat supports this command and it’s not an emote-only chat.
How to View your Followers on Twitch?
There are many people who ask, can I see my followers on Twitch.
So, yes you can easily view the list of your followers on Twitch, follow the below easy steps.
- Log in to your twitch account with any browser on your computer.
- Now click on your profile picture located at the very right-hand top and choose Creator dashboard from the drop-down.
- Twitch dashboard will now be up and from the left-hand menu click on the Community and then choose Followers List.
- This will display all your followers.
How to see who I follow on Twitch?
Probably you don’t know whom you follow on twitch. You can easily get the list of channels you follow on twitch.
- Open the Twitch website from your browser and sign in to it.
- On the very left-hand top you will find the “Following” tab, simply click on it.
- The following page will now be up with a couple of options and tabs. Click on the “Channels” tab which will display the list of all the channels you are following on Twitch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my twitch history?
There is no special option or tab from twitch to show you the history of the channels or streams you watched.
But you can visit the continue watching section by scrolling down to see the recent stream history.
Is there a twitch follow limit?
Yes, earlier twitch had the channel following limit to 100 which was later increased and now it’s up to 2000 channels.
Though, the viewers are still requesting to increase this limit and extent it up to the 10000 channel limit.
Does Twitch give you fake Viewers?
NO, Twitch only recommends your streams to the twitch viewers for the real traffic and visitors.
However, there are certain view bot used to give you the fake view which is against the Twitch T&C.
I am very sure that you know now how to check how long you have followed someone on Twitch or someone following you.
Followers and fans are two of the most important factors in the success of Twitch. They are the primary people or people who you get to see live online.
Often, when you see someone who has more or fewer followers for one of your social media accounts, you want to “like” them on that site. Allowing them to like your account is a method of social interaction and can have long-lasting effects.
If you still have any doubts related to this article or twitch, please leave your comment in the comment box.
Dear Readers my name is Shahbaz
I am a blogger and a gamer. I have around 8 years of experience working as a Tech Geek.
So I know how technical things work and I am very much active on Discord, Twitch, and in Gaming. I help people on Twitch and Discord by solving their problems related to twitch streaming and twitch tutorials.
Feel free to connect me on my Social accounts or contact me through the contact form.