There can be multiple reasons to check twitch account creation date and the best part is you can check your twitch account age along with other users.
So if you also wish to check other twitch account creation dates, you are in the right place.
You must be either curious to know when you created your account on Twitch or wish to know about other users or streamers.
There are many more things I will discuss in this article, like
- 2 Methods to check twitch account creations date
- How to check twitch account age both on PC and Mobile
How to Check Twitch Account Creation Date (Desktop)
Twitch tries to give you all the features that are required by its users.
So the first method to know your twitch account creation date would be through the twitch chat command.
There are many other websites and tools that help you know the twitch account creation date but most of them either get banned or either the website is not trustworthy.
Similarly, you can also check twitch chat logs with the twitch chat command.
But still, I found one website that can be trusted and gives you enough information.
Let’s move with method 1
Method 1 – Check Twitch Account Creation date with Twitch Chat Command
This is one of the best, safe, and easiest ways to check twitch account age with a simple chat command.
With this command, I have seen many rumors that you can only check your account creation date.
But as I said this is just a rumor and let me assure you that you can check anyone’s account creation date with this twitch chat command.
Follow the below simple steps to check the twitch account creation date.
- Open the Twitch website on your browser and log in with your account.
- Click on your username located at the very right-hand top and from the suggestions drop-down choose “Channel”.
- In the channels, scroll down a bit and click on the “Chat” tab to open the chat section.
- Chat-box will now be up on the right-hand side.
- Click on the chatbox and type the command /user and then type the username of the channel for which you want to check the account creation date.
- For example if I want to check the account creation date of famous twitch streamer xQcow then I will type the command /user xqcow and then hit the Enter key.
- Once you hit the Enter key, channel information is right above the chatbox. This will show you the account creation of this twitch channel along with much other information.
Similarly, you do this for your own channel or any users on Twitch.
If you want to check the twitch account creation date for any user from the twitch viewers list you can also do that by finding their username.
Method 2 – With Third-party Website
Though I consider the first method as the best method, still you must know a few other options as well.
There are couples of websites that can do this job for you in finding twitch account age by their channel or username.
But I would consider sullygnome as a good twitch account creation date checker website as I have seen this website working for a long time.
However, there is also a limitation as this does not show the details of every twitch username and shows the details of the channels that have streamed on twitch.
Follow these below east steps
- Navigate to sullygnome website.
- On the very right-hand top, you will find the search box of “Search for a game or channel”.
- Type the channel name in the box and from the drop-down choose the channel.
- As soon as you choose the channel name from the drop-down, channel information will be shown on the page.
- Just below the channel profile picture, it will show many details like followers, status, and the last account creation date
I like this method also because we get a lot of other channel information on a single page..
How to Check Twitch Account Creation Date (Mobile)
Checking the twitch account creation date can also be done from your android or iPhone.
However, this can not be done directly from the twitch app as twitch mobile apps support a few commands only.
So here we need to access twitch desktop mode from the twitch app only. Do not worry as there are a few simple steps that you need to follow.
- Open the Twitch app on your Android or iPhone.
- Tap on your profile picture located at the very left-hand top.
- Now tap on “Account settings” and then on “Community guidelines”
- In the community guidelines at the right-hand top, you will find a human icon tap on it and then tap on browse.
- Your twitch app will now load in desktop mode and now the process is almost the same as we did above on the desktop site.
- Tap on your profile picture located at the very right-hand top and from the suggestions drop-down choose “Channel”.
- Now below your channel profile, tap on the “Chat” tab, and the chat section will be now displayed on the right-hand side.
- In the chatbox type the command /user [username]. For example, if I want to check for xQcow I will type /user xqcow and then tap on send key.
Channel information will now be displayed on the screen along with other information like messages you send on this channel and ban details.
However, you can also use the second method to see the twitch account creation date on your phone as well by opening sullygnome website on your phone browser.
You must be aware of these features as there comes a time when you need such pieces of information.
These 2 methods are the best ways to check twitch account creation date along with other information and you can check it on both your PC and Mobile.
My personal recommendation would be the first method as I personally use the twitch age checker command to find the creation date.
Let me know if this helped you and also which method you like the most.
Dear Readers my name is Shahbaz
I am a blogger and a gamer. I have around 8 years of experience working as a Tech Geek.
So I know how technical things work and I am very much active on Discord, Twitch, and in Gaming. I help people on Twitch and Discord by solving their problems related to twitch streaming and twitch tutorials.
Feel free to connect me on my Social accounts or contact me through the contact form.